Income tax and social security – two topics, which affect every single employee and employer but also raise a number of questions. How is income tax calculated? Which expenses are tax deductible? Which voluntary or mandatory social security contributions have to be considered? And finally, which social security agreements and tax treaties are in place?
Basic answers to these questions are summarized in Deloitte Austria’s “Quick Facts”:
- Income tax rates for individual tax payers
- Income tax on investment income and the sale of property
- Family allowance
- Social security contributions – employments
- Contributions to a voluntary reinstatement (self-) insurance (ASVG)
- Ancilliary wage costs
- Social security Agreements
- Double Tax Treaties with Austria
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.