Income tax and social security – two topics, which affect every single employee and employer but also raise a number of questions. How is income tax calculated? Which expenses are tax deductible? Which voluntary or mandatory social security contributions have to be considered? And finally, which social security agreements and tax treaties are in place?
Basic answers to these questions are summarized in Deloitte Austria’s “Quick Facts”:
- income tax rates
- income tax on investment income
- family allowance per month
- social security contributions
- contributions to voluntary (self-)insurance
- social security agreements
- Austrian tax treaties
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.