The World Tax Advisor 25 May 2018 includes in particular:
- Chilean tax authorities issue guidance on application of MFN clause in various tax treaties
- Brazil: New tax treaties with Singapore and Switzerland contain BEPS-related measures
- Brazil: Rulings issued on tax treatment of cross-border payments related to travel
- Indonesia: Tax holiday regime enhanced
- Ireland: Planning for Brexit
- Italy: Implementation decree issued on VAT groups
- Korea: Supreme Court rules on applicability of tax sparing credit
- Mexico: New rules to create presumption of harmful transfer of NOLs.
- Tax treaty round up
- Global tax alerts
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.