The World Tax Advisor 26 April includes in particular:
- India: India’s High Court clarifies that APAs, MAP agreements may have persuasive value
- Canada: Federal budget proposes change to treatment of employee stock options
- China: New requirements relating to declaration of dutiable royalties
- Cyprus: EU ATAD 1 transposed into domestic law
- Greece: New incentives introduced for Greek branches of foreign and Greek entities
- India: ITAT rules on taxability of commission earned by nonresident agents outside India
- Ireland: VAT and RCT considerations for commercial lesses
- New Zealand: What is next for the tax system?
- Taiwan: Measures to reduce surtax on undistributed earnings passed by Executive Yuan
- Tax treaty round up
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.