The World Tax Advisor includes in particular a special COVID-19 section:
- Peru: Peru extens tax loss carryforward period for corporations in response to COVID-19
- Belgium: Additional agreements concluded to manage COVID-19 impact on cross-border workers
- Bermuda: Economic substance declaration portal now available
- Brazil: COVID-19: Tax and other financial measures approved
- China: Enterprise income tax incentive extended in western regions
- European Union: CJEU rules on independent EU subsidiary as VAT fixed establishment of non-EU parent
- European Union: European Commission proposes extensions of DAC 6 reporting deadlines
- Hong Kong: IRD issues updated guidance on advance rulings
- India: CBDT relaxes individual residency rules for FY 2019-20 in light of COVID-19 lockdown
- India: Supreme Court rules evidence in penalty proceedings valid to determine assessment
- New Zealand: What impact will COVID-19 travel restrictions haven on your company’s tax residence?
- OECD: Concerns over unilateral DSTs grow as OECD tax overhaul project faces possible delay
- United States: More Paycheck Protection FAQs and other guidance released
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.