The World Tax Advisor includes in particular:
For the latest developments from various countries on measures in response to COVID-19, please visit the new Deloitte tax@hand COVID-19 page.
- Brazil: Draft bill proposes new tax on digital operations
- Brazil: STJ rules technical service fees are exempt from WHT under treaty with France
- Czech Republic: Supreme Administrative Court rejects tax authorities’ practice of tax loss chaining
- Hong Kong: Tax exemption for subsidies under the Anti-epidemic Fund announced
- India: Supreme Court rules liaison office’s activities do not constitute PE under UAE treaty
- India: ITAT rules equipment and services are composite contract, offshore supplier has PE
- New Zealand: COVID-10: Common questions in relation to wage subsidy and loan schemes
- New Zealand: Proposed tax-related amendments to the Overseas Investment Act 2005
- Thailand: Customs Department further extends voluntary disclosure program
- Ukraine: President signs BEPS tax reform into law
- United States: COVID-19 guidance adresses PPP loans, NOL carrybacks, alternative energy projects
- United States: House approves Paycheck Protection Program enhancements
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.