- India: AAR rejects applications to confirm capital gains exemption under Mauritius treaty
- Canada: Observations on recently released CRA guidance on international tax issues
- Cyprus: Amendments to notional interest deduction rules published
- European Union: CJEU AG opines on right of “active” holding company to deduct VAT
- Germany: COVID-19: Government approves economic stimulus bill
- India: Sales by nonresident through independent resident agent held not subject to WHT
- New Zealand: COVID-19: The latest wage subsidy information
- Nigeria: Clarifications on significant economic presence concept released
- Oman: Government announces implementation of tax card system
- Singapore: Tax treatment of payments made under separation agreement clarified
- United States: New PPP guidance addresses concerns about loan forgiveness “cliff”
For the latest developments from various countries on measures in response to COVID-19, please visit the new Deloitte tax@hand COVID-19 page.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.