- Israel: Israeli tax authorities reaffirm position regarding burden of proof in transfer pricing audits
- Australia: Guidance addresses COVID-19 impacts on transfer pricing
- European Union: Eurpean Council agrees on optional extended DAC 6 deadlines
- European Union: Overview of recent EU tax policy and other tax developments
- France: Third amended finance bill provides for early refund of carryback receivables
- Germany: 2020 economic stimulus package includes temporary reduction of VAT rates
- Hong Kong: Concessionary measures for ship leasing businesses passed by Legislative Council
- Paraguay: Taxation of digital services of nonresidents postponed
- Spain: Update on economic and fiscal measures introduced to address impact of COVID-19
- Taiwan: Ruling issued on tax treatment of leases for companies using IFRS 16 since 2019
- United Kingdom: VAT refunds for overseas businesses delayed
- United States: Settlement payments post-TCJA – Don’t forget about IRC section 1341
- United States: US exits multilateral consensus talks on digital services tax
- Tax treaty round up
For the latest developments from various countries on measures in response to COVID-19, please visit the Deloitte tax@hand COVID-19 page.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.