- Czech Republic: Introduction of tax loss carryback rules approved
- Austria: Draft COVID-19 tax stimulus package approved by lower chamber of parliament
- Austria: Reduced VAT rate adopted for certain industries affected by COVID-19
- Colombia: DIAN rules on nature and tax treatment of branch profits under Colombia-Spain treaty
- Denmark: Supreme Court rules in taxpayer’s favor in landmark transfer pricing royalties case
- Dominican Republic: Voluntary asset disclosure and tax amnesty program modified
- European Union: Optional deferral of DAC 6 reporting deadlines: Overview of member states’ positions
- European Union: Scope of state aid temporary framework extended, list of approved measures published
- Hong Kong: IRD issues guidance on unified tax exemption regime for funds
- India: ITAT rules on treatment of training as educational activity for charitable purposes
- New Zealand: R&D tax credits – Latest developments and key considerations
- United States: New coronavirus (and other) guidance issued
- United States: Trading partners to proceed with digital tax discussions, with or without the US
For the latest developments from various countries on measures in response to COVID-19, please visit the Deloitte tax@hand COVID-19 page.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.