- France: Draft finance bill 2021 released
- Australia: Federal Budget 2020-21 focuses on investment and employment
- Brazil: Temporary reduction of IOF-Credit rate extended for second time
- Costa Rica: Covernment proposes plan to overcome impact of pandemic
- El Salvador: Transfer pricing review procedures expected to intensify due to impacts of COVID-19
- European Union: CJEU rules recipient of order to provide tax information may challenge validity
- European Union: EU amends list of noncooperative jurisdictions
- Germany: Lower tax court rules on RETT exemption for intragroup restructurings
- Saudi Arabia: GAZT issues MAP guidance
- Singapore: Guidance on tax treatment of foreign exchange gains and losses for businesses updated
- United States: More TCJA guidance released
For the latest developments from various countries on measures in response to COVID-19, please visit the Deloitte tax@hand COVID-19 page.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.