- Asia-Pacific: Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership agreement signed
- Austria: SAC rules third-country insurers and pension funds entitled to dividend WHT refund
- France: 2021 draft finance bill would reverse nonresident withholding tax reform proposal
- France: Court broadly interprets 50% tax exemption for certain inpatriate investment income
- Germany: MOF modifies definition of “supply of goods with installation”
- India: CBDT amends deadlines under Direct Tax Vivad se Vishwas Act, 2020
- Malaysia: Highlights of Budget 2021 include incentive measures to attract foreign ivestment
- Mexico: Legislation proposed to limit subcontracting would have tax implications
- Taiwan: Eligibility for deemed profit treatment clarified
- United States: IRS guidance addresses deductibility of SALT payments by passthroughs
- Uruguay: Government amends investment promotion regime
- Tax treaty round up
For the latest developments from various countries on measures in response to COVID-19, please visit the Deloitte tax@hand COVID-19 page.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.